Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's been awhile...

So, since last time I posted, I graduated form DigiPen Institute of Technology, finished the werewolf project, and all summer struggled with my personal motivation.

Anyway, all that's over now. I've begun working again, and up until now I've been primarily working on digital painting and drawing. So I'll post some of that work here.

But first, the finished werewolf renders because I never posted them! Graduation was so hectic I completely forgot.







I also did a run animation because I've always been interested in how creatures move. It was VERY difficult making this guy run like a wolf when his front arms are as long as his spine! D:

Also, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why 3ds Max was making my animation hitch the way it is... well, that's what I get for not focusing on animating. :)



Otherwise, here are some pieces of art I did during the summer and recently. I mostly spent my time experimenting with different techniques in Photoshop.











I'll continue with my latest model in the next post.

2 comments:

  1. Lynda, as far as the hitch in the animation is concerned- did you try messing with the curve editor? A lot of cycle hitches originate from there. Your first frame might also be rendering twice causing a pause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also darn fine stuff as usual

    ReplyDelete