Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chameleon finished!

After quite an anxious and panicky time, I finished the chameleon! I'm quite pleased with how he looks. :) The pedestal hasn't had real color or texture put on it, but I might keep it plain on purpose. I just wanted him to have something to grip.



Here are some close-up shots. I gave this guy yellow eyes like my chameleon Ridley. :3 Also, there's a lovely close-up of that tail.



A finished cricket model will follow this soon, and I'll be doing more poses with them both together.

3 comments:

  1. I like the scaly skin texture. I obviously didn't get the artistic gene, but that's okay. You totally have it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I've signed in first and we'll see if I can post a comment. The word verification thing on here seems to be broken. :-/

    ----------

    I want to title it "smitten with scales." :-)

    Your subjects are usually more scaly than warm and fuzzy! I guess Diane cornered the market on that... and Robert grabbed the feathered friends.

    Looks good... and I'm sure took HOURS. Is he going to EAT crickets when you get done? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only time the word verification seems to work is if I'm already signed in at Blogspot. Hmmm... irritating. I tried to do it with the AIM ID and that was still a problem. At least now I know what to check to get this to work!

    ReplyDelete