Saturday, February 28, 2009

And now for something COMPLETELY different...

I am not going into animation because it just doesn't grab me as much as asset creation does. However, I've learned the 12 principles of animation and can do it. Here's one of my better animations that I never got around to showing anyone. It was a final I did for my "Voice Acting for Animation" course last semester. We were to choose a piece of dialogue and animate to it with the provided character, "Generi".

My family will appreciate the sound clip I chose. :)



"'Ey, what's that? Oh, it's my shadow! Heey, even my shadow's lookin' nice! I'm lookin' nice... my shadow's lookin' nice... what a team!"
-The Cat, from Red Dwarf

2 comments:

  1. I think it's even funnier since I know the source of the quote, but I do like his expression when he's studying his shadow, and then his big grin later on. Very nice. :D

    ReplyDelete